Monday, January 16, 2012

About Me. Level three


In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 3. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Michele Chavez. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in San Francisco I’m 19 years old and I study engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects English. This trimester I am 6 classes and I am in the 3th trimester.

I love music, I'm listening pop and ballad, playing soccer, Real Madrid is my favorite team. studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family, my country and my dog. I love computers.

I hate onions, listening to reggaeton and rock, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, I can't stand people smoking.

My dream is to travel around the world. I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I also want to learn to speak Italian. I want to go watch Real Madrid.


About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, Work in my blogger, I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the Internet and have friends in Canada. I use social networks like facebook and twitter to connect to people around the world and make friends. I can write well, but I need to practice very more. The most difficult for me is writing. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it, Please, leave a comment!
God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment